Menu
BBarton
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can’t get sky sports on Tv on the go

I have always been able to get sky sports on my laptop, either through sky sports (virgin media ) or on the go app. On the 26thOct  when trying to log on,I got a message that I do not subscribe to sky sports, I do, and can get all the channels on my tv but no longer on mobiles! Waste of time trying to sort this out through the help web sites.

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t get sky sports on Tv on the go

Hi BBarton, 

Thank you for reaching out to us via the Community.

In order to view the Sky Sports service you will need to download the Sky Sports app and then when logging in you will need to select the Virgin Media logo. Can you please confirm if this is what you are doing? 

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos
BBarton
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes. I have been doing this. I have removed the app and reinstalled it several times. I believe the problem started on the 26th Oct when I installed virgin into a new property. No one was or is living in the new property but I was told that I needed to have a cheap package installed which I did, this package did not include sky sports. My two packages seemed at the time to have the same contract number and the new package was over ridding the other account. The two accounts have since been sorted, in fact the new account has now been withdrawn. I. Still can’t get sky sports on my mobiles, I receive sky sports on my tv. Since having my new account deleted I’m being told that I am no longer a customer of virgin. My current account is [Removed]. Which includes sky sports.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply BBarton. 

i am going to need to take a look at the package from our side to determine if this is causing the issues with the service. 

To do this i will need to pop you over a private message. This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon, 

Nat
0 Kudos