Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Can’t Log In

I am trying to log in to Virgin TV Go. Just get a “sign in failed” message, different to an incorrect password message. I have reset my password and tried logging in on a different device with no success.

Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t Log In

Me too. Trying to watch champions league. Can’t sign in

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

having the same issue , this is not username and password issue the sign in service is not working or overloaded. Sort this out Virginmedia !

0 Kudos
Settling in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Having the same problem. This has happened a couple of times over the last 12 months. Missing the football again, the only reason I have a TV package. I have been considering looking at other providers. This may just make my mind up. 

You can see posts about this exact problem going back to 2019 and they obviously haven't been bothered to fix. Why would they start now.

So annoyed

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Same here, I usually watch the CL on my 17" screen laptop, can't login, I tried another laptop, same.  I got logged in on my tiny tablet but had to replace one of my devices WITH THE SAME DEVICE to get it to work.

Bad enough they scrapped the Windows 10 app, now logging in on the browser doesn't work.

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

BTW admin, stop sending me messages about badges. We don't need no steenking badges. We need the system to work.
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

after 30 mins the sign-in authentication worked again ( no changes on my part) , its clearly a capacity issue.

Virginmedia this is unacceptable , this service is just not robust enough. 

What are the plans to resolve this ?

0 Kudos