Menu
Stephen13
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Can anyone give me some advice for installing the latest version of Virgin tv go?

It just says unavailable when I try to download it

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can anyone give me some advice for installing the latest version of Virgin tv go?

Hello

What device are you installing on iPhone, Android, Tablet, Computer etc ?

What software version is running on the device i.e. iOS 9, Android 10, Windows 10, MAC OSX etc ?

If it is a Window 10 computer then the app has been discontinued from the store and you will have to use the web link at https://virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/en.html

From the sounds of it you do not have a compatible device or software on the device.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Stephen13
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can anyone give me some advice for installing the latest version of Virgin tv go?

Hi Mike, I’m using an iPad, and IOS9 Software.

0 Kudos
Stephen13
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Mike, I used the link you kindly sent me, and it’s all working great. Thank you so much!

0 Kudos
Stephen13
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Mike, I just went through all of the channels, and I don’t have access to the Sky Sports? I have them on my home package. Any ideas on what I need to do, please?

0 Kudos
Stephen13
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The error message I get is, “ Your subscription doesn’t allow you to watch this, you can upgrade at Sky.com”

0 Kudos
Stephen13
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

All sorted now, thank you.

0 Kudos