Menu
Serginio
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can I pay for royal rumble and someone else watch at the same time through the app?

Hi my son who isn’t living with me at the moment would like to watch royal rumble on the virgin app while I watch from home at the same time is it possible does anyone know, it’s £20 through bt sport

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can I pay for royal rumble and someone else watch at the same time through the app?

Pay per view events can only be watched via the VM TV boxes.  They are not available via the TV Go or control apps.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Superstar
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can I pay for royal rumble and someone else watch at the same time through the app?

Why not sign up for the WWE app instead, which can be downloaded on IOS, Andoid and Amazon devices. You can also view via a web browser rather than pay through VM/BT?  It's only £9.99 per month and includes all the PPV's and a back catalogue of programs. New registrations get the first 30 days free 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Serginio
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks guys appreciate it 

0 Kudos