Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Bt sport box office

Im currently out for the weekend and my girlfriend has bought the tyson fury v deontay wilder fight for me at a cost of 25 pound, having been told i can watch it on virgin tv go however i havent got the bt sports box office on my list of channels, im a bit worried as she has paid this money and it would seem i cant watch it, does bt box office magically apoear at the time the purchased programme is about to start

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bt sport box office

No, box office purchases can only be watched on the home TiVo/V6 box.

They are not available on TV Go.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I got told off 2 different members of staff from virgin on the phone today that i can watch it on the app, if this isnt the case then these 2 people who told me that really dont have a clue how there system actually works, now both my calls were recorded to prove this 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Check this reply from a respected member of the VM Forum Team, a VM employee: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-on-the-go/Pay-per-view-fight/m-p/4155983#M65557

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos