Menu
Dean_Romford
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Blank Screen When Trying To Open Sky Sports on my Windows 10 PC

Whenever I try to login to Sky Sports on my DELL PC a blank web page opens for about 10 seconds and then closes without prompting me to enter my Virgin Login details. I also have a Windows 10 laptop and this works perfectly and I can logon without issue. Does anyone have any ideas how to troubleshoot or resolve this. I have tried different browsers with no success.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blank Screen When Trying To Open Sky Sports on my Windows 10 PC

Hi Dean_Romford, 

Thanks for your post on the forums, I am sorry you're having this issue with your desktop TVGO service. 

I have some troubleshooting steps for this particular issue here - 

• Try a different browser. 
  • Delete cache in browser. 
  • Reboot computer. 

Please let me know if this helps stop this blank screen issue. 

Thanks, 

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Dean_Romford
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Megan,

I have tried all those things numerous times but still doesn't work. I even tried removing my Norton security to see if that would help but didn't. The strange thing is I can view all the other VirginGo stations and BT Sports only SkySports will not work. It is something to do with my PC as I can open SkySports using my Virgin account using various other PC's and my mobile so something about this PC it doesn't like. I tried three different browsers Chrome, Edge and Firefox all with same results any other idea appreciated. I beginning to think it will only work with a complete Windows rebuild but that really shouldn't be the solution. 

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Good Afternoon Dean_Romford,

Thanks for coming back to Megan.

This may be an issue to report to Sky as you appear to have no problems with our Application and it's only that of Sky Sports on one device - using Windows 10

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos