Re: TV Go Missing Channels

0 Kudos
Highlighted
scharah
On our wavelength
Message 12 of 77
Flag for a moderator

BT Sport disappeared for me too. On Champions League night. 

Response and details of how we will be compensated welcome! 

Highlighted
Jaamesaustinn
Just joined
Message 13 of 77
Flag for a moderator

Can't watch BT Sport on Virgin Go App

I pay for the Full House bundle and until this evening I've been able to watch BT Sport on the Virgin Go App or online. It's now telling me I need to upgrade to be able to watch BT Sport?????

Not good enough really. Massively disappointed and frustrated, but I guess that's what you get from Virgin.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
willberto
Settling in
Message 14 of 77
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT Sport disappeared from TV on the go

I have the same problem. All sports channels were available fine last week, now they have all disappeared!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
edd78
Tuning in
Message 15 of 77
Flag for a moderator

got bt sport on my package but cant get it on tv go

hi. i tried using tv go to watch bt sport but its asking me to upgrade. i have got bt sports as apart of my package. so dont know how i need to upgrade to watch it as i have already have it. and i used to  watch bt sport on my pc using tv go all the time when away from home 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Darknight83
Joining in
Message 16 of 77
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT sport missing on TV GO

Same it's a joke , just to make you guys aware i have uninstalled the app and that didn't work , I've logged out and back in and also tried on a different device with no such luck , probably too late at night for virgin media to be looking over this forum to help . 

I'm just very annoyed it had to happen right now 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Ramiro
Joining in
Message 17 of 77
Flag for a moderator

Yes, most channels have disappeared from my tv go as well, including the sports channels. Tried to remove and reinstall the app but still missing them.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
kkc55
Joining in
Message 18 of 77
Flag for a moderator

Why cant I watch BT sport?

Am just trying to watch Barcelona v man utd using TV go. First time I have used this app for ages. Normally just use the sky app for rl superleague.

I subscribe to bt sport channels and watch them regularly on TV but they do not appear on my channel list on the app. Have reinstalled the app and tried a Samsung tablet and phone. Bt sports not available on either. Tells me to ring if I want to include them in my package but they are already in it.

Anyone had this issue before? Am not impressed. Just glad I don't support either team or would be more hacked off.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
saddleray
Tuning in
Message 19 of 77
Flag for a moderator

"Response and details of how we will be compensated welcome! "

We're dealing with Virgin here...might get a reply off the guys on the community but not from customer services

Highlighted
David385
Joining in
Message 20 of 77
Flag for a moderator

I can't get BT sports on either registered devices,  could do yesterday.  No explanation, tried logging out & in again.  Hopeless.

0 Kudos