Menu
alexbass_89
Joining in
Message 31 of 61
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT Sport / A-League rights on Virgin TV Go

Likewise here. BTSport2 worked yesterday for MotoGP FP 1 & 2, now I’m getting the same ‘rights restrictions’ message as everyone else here.

Would like to see this resolved ASAP, particularly as Virgin advertises the TV Go app by saying “thanks to the awesome Virgin TV Go app, you can also follow all of the action on the move”

0 Kudos
Leffemonster
Tuning in
Message 32 of 61
Flag for a moderator

Same here, trying to watch MotoGP via the Virgin TV Go app. I thought in might be an issue with adorns trying to force people to use their own MotoGP Live Pass but I could watch FP1/2 yesterday ok.

COME ON VIRGIN MEDIA!! At least have the decency to respond to these customer complaints!!

0 Kudos
Multisync666
Joining in
Message 33 of 61
Flag for a moderator

Can’t watch by sport

Hi

cant watch by sport on my iPad.was working fine till today can watch on the tv. I have no idea why this has happened can anyone help

0 Kudos
coltd2005
Tuning in
Message 34 of 61
Flag for a moderator

Motogp on virgin go app

Why is it I could watch motogp on virgin tv go app yesterday on my phone, yet today I cannot? Rights restrictions error shows!!!! 

Never had a problem in the past.

Chrisos
Tuning in
Message 35 of 61
Flag for a moderator

Just raised an official complaint - tried ringing them but not wasting over an hour being stuck in a queue on a Saturday

Leffemonster
Tuning in
Message 36 of 61
Flag for a moderator

Also raised an official complaint. I’d encourage others to do the same as well. I’m not overly hopeful of getting an acceptable response if I’m honest, but if VM get a pile of complaints heading their way they might do something.

Guaranteed if this had happened on a Premier League or Champions League day, it would be sorted within the hour!!  

Monkeyfeet
Joining in
Message 37 of 61
Flag for a moderator

Add another p'eed off would Moto GP watcher.

As per the other posters, it was ok yesterday watching the practice etc but unnavailable today...

Races are tomorrow and I'm away from home trying the TVGo app & on PC. No access to the Tivo box back home.

Anybody got through to Virgin?

tvm

0 Kudos
Monkeyfeet
Joining in
Message 38 of 61
Flag for a moderator

Update. Just sending in a complaint and opened the app again on my phone so that I could quote the unnavailable message. Typed it all in & completed the form, pressed send and a second later Moto GP practice opened up and is now playing on my 'phone.

Sam Lowes' looking on good form btw...

0 Kudos
MikeS76
Joining in
Message 39 of 61
Flag for a moderator

BT Sport and Virgin TV GO

I am unable to get BT Sport on my Virgin TV Go, even though I subscribe to BT on my TV package. The message says that 'unfortunately rights restrictions mean that this programme is not currently available to watch on your device'. Both devices that I have tried this on are registered, and I can see other channels, but not this one. I have read other threads, but they dont seem to be quite the same problem. Thank you for your help

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 40 of 61
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT Sport and Virgin TV GO

Hello,

I'm sorry that you've all had problems watching the BT Sport's channel on TV GO and receiving the restrictions rights error message. Can you please try the TV Go app again to see if it works?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos