Menu
ro55co
On our wavelength
Message 11 of 61
Flag for a moderator

BT Sport 'unfortunately rights restrictions mean that this programme is not currently available ,,,,,,,,'

I am trying to watch the rugby on BT Sport 3.

It says: 'Unfortunately rights restrictions mean that this programme is not currently available to watch on your device'.

Why ??????????

PeteMead
Dialled in
Message 12 of 61
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT Sport 'unfortunately rights restrictions mean that this programme is not currently available ,,,,,

Having same problems, tried on 3 devices. If Virgin are not going to be showing some programs on BT because of this then it doesn't seem worth staying with them. One of the main reasons I am still with them is because they have BT sports as part of the package

Sanman1
Joining in
Message 13 of 61
Flag for a moderator

Cannot watch BTSport via TVGo

Hi. Trying to was btsport via tvgo app and getting ‘rights restriction’ message on apple devices. I subscribe to btsport via virgin and it used to work fine but has recently stopped. Is there a way to get this resolved?

ialgie
On our wavelength
Message 14 of 61
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot watch BTSport via TVGo

Having the same issues, only on BT Sport 3 where I was trying to watch the rugby, what's up Virgin???

ialgie
On our wavelength
Message 15 of 61
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT Sport / A-League rights on Virgin TV Go

I'm now having this issue with Premiership rugby on BT Sport 3.  The other 2 channels are fine, what's happened to cause the change?  If there are new restrictions being put on the app you should be telling users..........

ro55co
On our wavelength
Message 16 of 61
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT Sport 'unfortunately rights restrictions mean that this programme is not currently available ,,,,,

100% agree Pete. The only reason I have stuck with them (through all the problems) is I love BT Sports and they provide it.

Not sure if I can get BT Sports anywhere else (LOL).

ro55co
On our wavelength
Message 17 of 61
Flag for a moderator

Hi sports fans, sorry to but in on your conversation but this is a nightmare. TV sport at the weekend is my saviour from COVID insanity. Please, please get this sorted asap.

soulfulscotsman
On our wavelength
Message 18 of 61
Flag for a moderator

Hi Natalie,

Yes it's the same message every time. I'm seeing many more people trying to watch the rugby having the same issue tonight on Twitter, and you'll see the same from the newly merged posts in this thread from many other people too. It's a serious issue and a massive reduction in programming to sports fans. So far no one seems to be able to help. On Twitter Virgin Media told me to go to BT with the issue. BT have said it's Virgin Media's problem.

Screenshots that I have taken are here: 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ExQm-SbWUAkMfAR?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ExQnCLOXEAcI1Lx?format=jpg&name=large

Please let me know if you need any more info etc. I really want to help get this sorted, and feel strongly that it really needs to be escalated very quickly.

Many thanks,

Stephen H

ro55co
On our wavelength
Message 19 of 61
Flag for a moderator

WOW.

I am so infuriated that Virgin could even suggest we have to contact BT.

We pay Virgin for the service. We do not have a contract with BT.

Come on Virgin and look after your loyal (and paying) customers!!!

bbbbbbadtv
Tuning in
Message 20 of 61
Flag for a moderator

same here.  

my mate can watch on the app, but I can't..