Menu
Begum1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Amazon Voucher not arrived

I ordered my Virgin Media package on 16/3/21 with the promise of a £50 Amazon voucher upon completing the order. I have since emailed customer services multiple times only to be rudely met with no reply. I am since rethinking my decision of purchasing this package since clearly it was not authentic. So I've had to come on here hoping the matter will be resolved. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
WoahWoahUser
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Amazon Voucher not arrived

I think you have to wait 90 days after ordering to receive the free included gift. 

0 Kudos
Begum1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes I most likely will have to, I don't remember them specifying that though. Probably in the fine print. 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Begum1,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community and welcome to both virgin and our community, I am sorry to hear you haven't received your welcome gift.

It can take up top 90 days to receive this and it will come as a E Voucher to the email we have for you, if you don't have anything after this period please let us know. 

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Begum1
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your response. I guess I'll have to keep an eye out on my inbox then..

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Begum1

Thanks for popping back - I have taken a closer look at your account and in order to chat more freely about your package and contract offers, I'll need to pop you a Private Message so we can go through security with you 🙂 

Please look out for the purple envelop in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

In the meantime, please do feel free to check your contract via your online account for any offers you we're given and have accepted; this may clear some things up for you. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos