Menu
eddy84
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Access to Virgin TV Go in Guernsey (Channel Islands)

Hi

I am trying to access Virgin TV Go via a web browser on a laptop in Guernsey (Channel Islands) but am unable to due to "this programme is not available in this region" (for all channels and have tried a different browser). The odd thing is that I have accessed Virgin TV Go via a web browser from Guernsey multiple times with no issues. I do not use a Vpn.

My question is two fold:

- Is Guernsey a region in which there should be no availability restrictions on Virgin TV Go? (I have accessed it multiple times in the past from here)

- If so, what is causing Virgin TV Go to think I am in a region that is not supported on this occasion? Could it be Brexit related?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Access to Virgin TV Go in Guernsey (Channel Islands)

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with TV go in Guernsey.

Was this for one particular programme or did this happen on different programmes over different channels?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
eddy84
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven

Thanks for your reply. 

It is all channels and have tried a couple of different devices with same result. 

I'm guessing it may have something to do with the UK leaving the EU. Do you think that could be the cause? 

Thanks again

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,

This would be the case I'm afraid.

My apologies for this

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos