cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Websafe not working

MrsG101
Tuning in

I'm having the same problem as other people, ie my parental control settings not saving.  I've deleted cookies which normally does the job but this is really stressing me out - is there any update on when this is going to be fixed?

5 REPLIES 5

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @MrsG101 

Thank you so much for your post to our community forums and welcome back to the team, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you are also facing these issues regarding your parental settings, I'd be happy to take a look into this with you via a Private Message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

AJC12
On our wavelength

Did the PM reply help fix the issue and if so what did they suggest?

If not I would make a formal complaint. I am now making a complaint to OFCOM on their website - suggest you do the same.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @AJC12

Thanks for your response

My apologies for the inconvenience, we hope to have a resolution soon. As for the complaint being raised via our website, our team aim to resolve all complaints within 28 days - our complaints code of practice can be found here

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Nope - didn’t fix the problem, absolutely pointless.

I’m absolutely sick of having to keep on top of parental controls at the best of times but this is extra annoying - and with no timescales to mend.  The only blessing is that it’s kept my savings from before so at least it’s blocked the majority of the time, but I would like to be able to change the times.

I might well take your advice and complain.

Hi @MrsG101 thanks for getting back to us.

I am really sorry your websafe issue has not been resolved for you.  And sorry for any inconvenience that this may be causing you.  As you've mentioned raising a complaint, I would like to help you do this. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R