cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi iam nimy

nimysibi
Joining in

Hi my name is nimy urumth Kunjappan, I need add my husband name for this account 

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi nimysibi 

I'm afraid there can only be one account holder.

I'm afraid you can't add your partners name to the account, however you can give your partner authorisation to speak on your behalf.

If calling on their own they will need to know your account security password (memorable word) to pass verification.

If you call then you can  pass the phone to them to discuss the account, but if you want to make any changes then your partner will have to pass the phone back to you in order for you to let the agent know you have given your consent to apply those changes.

(They won't though be able to make any changes  to your account such as agreeing a new contract or cancelling, that requires your approval)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello nimysibi

Thank you for posting in regards to adding your husbands name to your account, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

As newapollo has advised, we aren't able to add additional account holder names to any account. These are only able to show the original person setting up the account, you can make sure your husband is aware of the security details and can be authorised to speak on your behalf when calling in.

There will be limits to what they can do as some requests/changes can only be applied when requested by the account holder.

Rob