Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Family and Friends Broadband

An employee/friend that works at Virgin Media, referred me a year ago, for TV, Phone and BB.

My contracts due to renew on the 22nd June 2020.

I don't get the friends/family options online.

I cant contact them either and my friend advised he hasn't been able too

Im wanting to remove my TV and recontract my phone and broadband.. eventually when this COVID19 settles down, ill be moving home, which my friends already checked ill be able to get FTTP

But for time being.. I need someone from this department to contact me, to sort out my contract.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Family and Friends Broadband

Hi Stacee-Demi-91,

Welcome to our Community Forum and thanks for posting. If you would like to downgrade your package to broadband and telephone only, please text us on 0753 305 1809 so our Text Messaging Team can help you with this.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Stacee-Demi-91 wrote:

An employee/friend that works at Virgin Media, referred me a year ago, for TV, Phone and BB.

My contracts due to renew on the 22nd June 2020.

I don't get the friends/family options online.

I cant contact them either and my friend advised he hasn't been able too

Im wanting to remove my TV and recontract my phone and broadband.. eventually when this COVID19 settles down, ill be moving home, which my friends already checked ill be able to get FTTP

But for time being.. I need someone from this department to contact me, to sort out my contract.

Thanks

if you remove anything from your package it will start a new contract and afaik it will remove any discounts for your initial contract - so check things out before you change anything especially as if you are moving soon there will be early disconnection fees to pay and that will be far more with a new contract than if you move before 22nd June

Tony
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I wont be leaving Virgin as I can upgrade my services at the new address.

I am just looking at what my options are, as its a 12 month contract, I will contact customer service team today

0 Kudos