cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Childsafe off but still blocking sites

Qurento
Joining in

Morning everyone,

I have seen a few posts relating to this, wondering if anybody had found a solution as there appears to be no easy access to call or email Virgin directly.

My child safe settings are off but are currently blocking sites regardless.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

By default Web Safe blocks access to VPN sites so with it off you should be able to browse to http://nordvpn.com, is that the case?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

No this is also blocked unfortunately

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Issue has been flagged to the forum team who are best placed to help further; be aware it can take them a few hours / days to respond.

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Qurento, thank you for reaching and a warm welcome to the community. I am sorry to see you cannot access certain websites.

How did you turn the web safe off was it on via your online account? 

Also is it showing as its turned off now?

I am going to send you a PM, so we can look into this.

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Yes via the online account and still showing as off currently. 

Thank you I'll await your PM

Hi,

I am also experiencing the same issue. Please fix immediately, it is poor service.

Lisa

Hey lisa_hocking13 and thanks for posting here on the forums. 

I'm sorry to hear of your child safe issues, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L