cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Child Safe

SylvieC
Tuning in
  • "I have a new contract for broadband. Set up new router. Can't access some sites which I could access before. Rang up and child safe was switched off. I can
  •  see on my account it's still switched off but still unable to access some sites. I can access on my phone. Please advise. "
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @SylvieC

Thanks for your reply and good morning 🙂

Has the reboot worked for you? Please do provide us with an update so we can investigate further if needs be.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What happens when you browse to https://protonvpn.com; by default Web Safe blocks access to VPN services?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @SylvieC
Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your child safe setting not being fully removed. Have you been able to resolve this since you last posted?

Please can you try to reboot your hub, this may force the hub into updating correctly. 

Thanks

Steven_L

Thanks for your reply. It's still the same so will try a reboot!

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @SylvieC

Thanks for your reply and good morning 🙂

Has the reboot worked for you? Please do provide us with an update so we can investigate further if needs be.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes thank you. All up and running now👍

I’m having the same problem. A reboot didn’t help. 

I take that back. Seems to be working ok now 🙂

Hi Lanardo13, welcome back to the community! Thank you for posting to both let us know of your issue and also that it is now resolved. 

Please let us know if there is anything further you need our support with!

All the best.

Molly