CheeseManChris
Joining in

Whenever I try to turn on Child Safe it comes up with the following error

Sorry the changes you made were not saved, please try again

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Client62
Legend

Just be aware that if you get Child Safe turned on it can affect all forms of conference calls, social media, office VPNs and so on.

Also for the even mildly adept person walking past Child Safe is a breeze, all you need is a Chrome browser !

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Client62
Legend

Just be aware that if you get Child Safe turned on it can affect all forms of conference calls, social media, office VPNs and so on.

Also for the even mildly adept person walking past Child Safe is a breeze, all you need is a Chrome browser !

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi CheeseManChris, thanks for your post on our help forums and a warm welcome to the community.

We're sorry to hear you're having an error each time you're trying to switch child safe off, from our end it looks like it's been turned off now so can you please advise if you're able to access pages that would have been restricted at the minute or did you manage to make this change after your last post?

There's a chance this is just an online error and your recent change has come through, please let us know where you are and we'll be around to help in case you still cannot access some sites and need assistance lifting the web safe restrictions.

Best regards,

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Its still not working even after a week

I'm so sorry to hear this @boxerIppo 

Thank you for popping back to us, I'd be happy to take a closer look into this with you via a Private Message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Anthony60
Joining in

I also get the same problem. Please advise. Thanks.

Hey Anthony60,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your child safe not working at the moment. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

You're very welcome Anthony60, glad that I could help to get this resolved for you.

Please let me know if you have any issues in the future.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L