cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot block a website under Web Safe

greasylover
Tuning in

I removed a few previously blocked websites, so that I could watch some YouTube videos.  However, I cannot now add these back in to the Blocked sites list (exactly as they were entered before). Instead, I get the following message when I try to this, after clicking apply.  I have been trying this for a couple of weeks now & even via the mobile app/browser but experience the same issue.

I cannot even add any one of the previously blocked sites back in to Web Safe:

Sorry

We can't update your Web Safe settings at the moment. Please try again later. Your previous Web Safe settings will remain active.

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think there have been some issues with Websafe recently. The VM forum team will be able to update you. 

I use OpenDNS for the same purposes via my own router with the hub in modem mode. 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @greasylover,

Welcome, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the issue with your Web Safe.

I can help with your Web Safe settings, I will send you a private message now, so I can help you further.

Please look our for a purple envelope.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @greasylover,

Thanks for confirming your details in our private chat.

I am glad I managed to get this resolved for you.

If you ever need our help again, please do make a new post, then we will be along to help you asap.

Take care for now.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide