Menu
Utterly_useless
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Browsing help

Hello there, me and my husband are both in our late 30's and trying to find the link to a lead recommend site for adult toys. We have tried to use my phone as his is in the car and with no luck as it says it's to protect their 18 and under clients. Which I fully understand, but no use when you're a grown couple wanting to shop for a personal nature. Any help in actually age verification on my account would be great help as I am certainly no spring chicken of 18

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Browsing help

Hi Utterly_useless,

Select which SIM you need to change (if you have more than one), and follow the pictures below

Under the Help heading click on Change your parental control setting, then on the next screen (picture 2) drag the slider across to Off, restart your mobile

1.jpg

2.jpg

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos