cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream box pending subscription

Belucky
Tuning in

Added sky sports yesterday to my stream box and it has been stuck on adding/pending since adding the upgrade, and after looking on here I see this is quite common problem for others too, can you fix this ASAP for me please also thanks

23 REPLIES 23

Belucky
Tuning in

Ended up ringing them up today and now it is working

Hey Belucky,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your Stream box but happy that the team have been able to get this sorted for you.

Has everything been okay since you last posted?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Yes all fine now thanks

Who did you speak to ? When I phone them they are clueless. I have the same issue 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for updating the thread @Belucky I am glad this is resolved for you 😊

I am sorry you are having similar issues @MarcosG260492 could you please give us some more info on what is happening and we will do our best to assist from here.

Zoie

Suffering the same issues as many other customers. The subscription are showing as pending/adding or showing as live when I am not actually able to view anything. I need them all cleared down to nothing so that I can effectively start again. This appears to be such a mess. Nobody within customer services can help. As a virgin customer I just feel abandoned to be honest, I am nearly 50 and Virgin are quite simply the worse company I have ever dealt with. Are there any competent/trained staff who actually care ? 

@MarcosG260492 wrote:

Suffering the same issues as many other customers. The subscription are showing as pending/adding or showing as live when I am not actually able to view anything. I need them all cleared down to nothing so that I can effectively start again. This appears to be such a mess. Nobody within customer services can help. As a virgin customer I just feel abandoned to be honest, I am nearly 50 and Virgin are quite simply the worse company I have ever dealt with. Are there any competent/trained staff who actually care ? 

When I add a sub, I always do it on the Stream box using the UPGRADES app and I wait until it says Added, even if that means waiting annoyingly 2-3 minutes for it.

I haven't had an issue adding a sub that way....Won't help you with current issue, but try that way in the future.

Hi @marcos@260492, and welcome back to our Forums!

Sorry to see that you've been experiencing this issue with the Stream subscription.

Can you please confirm if you've been able to access the Upgrade section of the Stream box to see if you can either see the pending install of subscription or if you can create a new subscription?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi I am experiencing the same thing again but this time I added the entertainment package, the box just says adding and been like this for over a week and I can’t view any of the entertainment channels, please can look into this again and try to fix this again for me, thanks