cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture better quality on Stream?

joebloggs
Superfast

So earlier this year I got rid of 360, it worked okay but since they switched from MPEG2 to MPEG4 the quality of channels were not as good as the likes of Sky.

Was offered Virgin Stream for £4 as well as an increase of broadband to the 500Mb speed, but noticed the picture quality to be way better than 360, even the likes of Great Movies, like it's a wonderful bitrate and Really having a noticeable increase.

On the other hand, I am unable to add subscriptions as easy as the advert makes it, the box says "Oops there's been a technical glitch" and the website it says to go on to manage stream it says "Sorry, something's gone wrong!
We're having some technical issues so we can't add this right now. Please try again later." as I have NEVER been able to upgrade my package online which is going to be annoying to have ring every time I want to change my package.

But on the plus side, a lot of the catchup is using the same VOD as 360 so you don't have to use the awful apps and more on demand content is in HD.

2 REPLIES 2

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello joebloggs

Thanks for your post 

I will be able to take a look at the subscription side of things for you 

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi joebloggs, The Subscription fault is a known issue as we are working on a fix right now.

Gareth_L