cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix stuck on pending

therealdanlad
Tuning in

I have attempted to add Netflix to my Stream subscription and it has been stuck at pending for several days. I have not linked Netflix to Virgin Media as the link on the website does not work. 

I seeI am one of many people having issues regarding Netflix, how do I resolve this?

24 REPLIES 24

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @therealdanlad,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that you're facing some issues with getting Netflix activated on your account. Would you mind clarifying how you went about trying to add Netflix to your package? Is it on your My Virgin Media online account that it states that it's pending?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Yes, I added it via the online account and that is where it shows as pending. It advises to follow a link to complete set up but the link does not work. 

Thank you for your reply. 

Have you received any emails from us since your last post? This may have dropped in to your junk/spam folder.

Nat

I have thank you. However, I now need to wait until my Netflix subscription expires as I went direct to them after having such difficulties. 

Hi therealdanlad,

Thank you, for confirming you have now received your activation Email but haven't done it yet due to awaiting your current subscription to end, please let us know if you need any further support.

Regards

Paul.

So having waited a month to try again I can confirm it is STILL not working. Just stuck in pending status and not able to link Netflix to Stream.

Hi therealdanlad,

Thank you for getting back in touch. 

I am very sorry to hear you are still having issues with your Netflix subscription. 

Can you please confirm what is showing on your online account? Does the Netflix icon show as pending or is the activate option still available?

Thanks, 

Nat

Online account shows as pending.no activate option. 

Thanks for confirming, so I can check this further I am going to send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules