cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Adding subscription to essential broadband

jamdonut79
Joining in

Hi there, I am on the essentials broadband plus stream package for 20 pounds per month. I have been trying to add on the essentials entertainment subscription for about 2 months now ๐Ÿ™ˆ Many Many phone calls and Web chats later I yave been told today that you can't add anything to this package! Is this right? Please tell me your experiences ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ‘

4 REPLIES 4

Pmf2
Joining in

Hi there, 

I switched to essentials broadband plus stream last week, ยฃ20 per month package.

I managed to add essentials entertainment (ยฃ8), Sky Sports and Cinema collection (ยฃ28.75), and BT Sport (ยฃ10) using my remote control. Go to the apps section on your stream box and you should see an upgrade app there then just select the tv upgrade options you would like. The prices quoted above end on 31 March I believe although are valid for 18 months from your upgrade date.

Hope this helps,

Paul

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi jamdonut79, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

We're sorry to hear you've had issues with updating your package. 

You can add subscriptions to your Stream box and this can be done as Paul has posted above. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F โœจ
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

neilied
On our wavelength

Could I sign in to existing Disney plus account? I have 12 months inclusive with O2 mobile and Waldo donโ€™t want to have to pay in addition.

Hi neilied, 

Thanks for your post and enquiry about your Disney subscription. 

You will be able to log in using your existing details. Once logged in though it's worth updating your payment details to pay via Virgin Media as that way you'll get 10% credit back on the subscription. You get this back on any of the entertainment subscriptions you add to Stream so if you have Netflix or others then you can do the same with them too ๐Ÿ˜Š

If you have any further queries, please let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F โœจ
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs