cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is it almost impossible to actually get a stream box?

Mike6688
On our wavelength

So I've been onto the virgin website to request callback about stream, and a call never comes.  the first request was a while ago, and I requested another call about a week ago.  There is no options or anyway to get stream than having to call - there is no way to order or get it on the website.  Due to my working hours I decided to try the live chat later on as had some time, and rather than sort stream out I was offered deals for a new packs worth another £45 to what I was already paying, before eventually they agreed to send a stream box.  Except they then couldn't sort the box due to an error.  I was meant to be passed to another departure who could sort stream and the error only for the message 'an agent closed the chat' after two hours of waiting for the ned department.  It just seems so complex and like they don't want people to move to the stream boxes??  

1 REPLY 1

Mike6688
On our wavelength

Update:

managed to speak to someone on WhatsApp chat who was lovely and helpful, turns out adding steam will cancel my existing deal so would go from £35 a month to £65 a month just for broadband! That’s before adding any subscriptions to the stream box. So not really worth it.