cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TvGo on stream box

JC231
Joining in

Got broadband and stream plus sports channels. After 4 months I have been told tvgo can’t be used with stream. The website states it can - who can clarify this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Of course you can use the Virgin TV Go app. What issues are you having when you try to use it?

From this page:

https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/stream-from-virgin-media-streaming-entert...

IMG_2274.jpeg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Of course you can use the Virgin TV Go app. What issues are you having when you try to use it?

From this page:

https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/stream-from-virgin-media-streaming-entert...

IMG_2274.jpeg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

I can’t login. Been to customer services for. 4 months and now they are concluding you can’t use tvgo as a stream customer - despite the website stating you can!

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you are trying to login using your My Virginmedia account userid and password, all I can suggest is waiting here for forum staff to take up your issue.

Hi JC231,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community, 

I'm very sorry for the issue you're having with the Tv Go service. 

To confirm, are you using your Virgin Media account login information?

Is this happening on both the App and Web browser version?

^Martin