cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription stuck in pending

jasjitb
Joining in

Hi, 

I got the stream box alongside my virgin broadband when I moved into my new house. A couple days after receiving my router and box I decided to add sky sports to my box. Now it's been 4 days and I still can't watch sky sports. 

The channels show greyed out and when I click and choose subscribe it takes me to a page where the Sky Sports shows as "adding...". 

I called on Wed and spoke for a couple of hours and no fix for it. Got told it was added and would take up to 24hrs. Called again on Friday and told it was added and it should be working. Then was told I was using it wrong. 

Also received an email saying my sky sports would cost me £38.75 and not £16 when I was originally told.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Aoc8CYqRzl_T9iZ9nT-mZTmr88-M?e=3mGbmx
Capture.JPGWhatsApp Image 2023-06-11 at 7.02.09 PM.jpeg

2 REPLIES 2

jasjitb
Joining in

Hi, 

Nope coming onto 7 days now and still no fix. I've given up trying to speak to customer service as they don't know what they are doing. I just end up wasting time.

Hi jasjitb,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your subscription to Sky Sports Via your Stream box still hadn't gone on after 7 days, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and it looks like this may have been resolved, are Sky Sports now available Via your Stream Box?

Regards

Paul.