cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Streaming app for adding Sky Sports

Chenes122
Joining in

Hi, on Aug 14th I tried to add Sky Sports using the app on the streaming box. It froze on adding !

I have called VM customer service 3 times and been told it’s a server problem, then a streaming box problem and finally a streaming issue. Each time promised a call back but never received on.

raised 2 complaints, 1st one answered by text and finally told issue will be filed with Streaming team and I would be called within 48 hours, surprise !! No call.

Still no answer from 2nd complaint and the app is still frozen. My contract ends in December and after many years of being with NTL/Virgin media I will prolly switch to Sky .

Regards

4 REPLIES 4

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Chenes122 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us on the Community Forums and welcome. Apologies you are having issues with the Sport package you signed up for, have you since got this resolved or do you require assistance?

Please let us know.

Sabrina

Hi Sabrina,

I have had the Sky Sports package cancelled but I still have an issue with the app on the Streaming box !

if I want to add a package using the apps it will not work, at the moment the Cinema and Sky Sports app is ‘greyed out’ and a message with a lock symbol says ‘adding’. Been like this for 3 weeks, I was in contact with IT at Virgin and he remotely changed it to this from ‘SkySports’.

after 3 phone calls and complaints I have been told it is a Streaming box issue, a server issue and an issue with streaming. Every time I raise it with an agent they say that someone will call back but no one ever has done !!

watching tv is not a problem I can receive all my channels etc..

extremely dissatisfied with the service I have received regarding this issue.

Regards

Thanks for the reply @Chenes122 on the forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear that this issue has been going on for so long.
I will assist you on this and get the help needed to sort this out.
I will send a private message.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for speaking with us today @Chenes122 on the VM forums.

I'm glad our team were able to assist and get the issue resolved.
As advised - reach out to us if you need anything and we'll assist.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs