cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream stuck on 1 channel

eb154
On our wavelength

If anyone could tell my why BBC1 on live viewing has been stuck on the same still screen for 3 days, that’d be cool. I’ve tried unplugging it and resetting it and it’s still stuck. All other channels are fine, which makes no sense.

34 REPLIES 34

Yes!!!!

eb154
On our wavelength

Bizarre! What say you at virginmedia.com ?

Yep same here  - is the picture ?BBC1 Picture for the ;ast few daysBBC1 Picture for the ;ast few days

eb154
On our wavelength

The pic has to be approved but if it’s a black woman with a yellowish top in a garden then yes

bigwig25
Tuning in

I can’t get BBC1 on Stream.  I can only watch on BBC iplayer 

peter266
Joining in

I am also experiencing this issue. For the last three days, BBC One only shows a frozen picture when viewing live. The picture is of a woman in front of a garden shed. This only affects the live view. Also, all other channels are fine. I am using a STREAM device connected to a wired internet connection. Could you please suggest what can be done to resolve this?

Thank you.

The picture seems to have been approved. Yes she is in yellow in a garden.

She was still there this morning!

bigwig25
Tuning in

My BBC1 channel has disappeared on my Stream.  All the other channels are fine.  It’s just stuck on a picture of a lady in a garden.  The only way I can watch BBC1 is through BBC iPlayer and then there’s no subtitles which I need.

Daveyboy4
Tuning in

Here's mine

IMG_0848.jpeg

eb154
On our wavelength

Yep! Mine is the same, but closer to TellyB’s. Probably half a second between them. I’ve tried everything I can think of to get rid. I did read another thread where a guy had the same problem longer ago and he said it just self-cured after a few days 🤷‍♂️