cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream discount not applied

cnowell2
Joining in

Hi,

I contacted over phone but they didn’t seem to understand. My stream discount hasn’t been applied for the month. I kept getting told it’s a pro rota charge because I’ve changed DD dates but that’s been added to my bill cover 21st September-30th. No discount has been applied. Absolutely shocking being on the phone for an hour and being told there’s nothing they can do, they didn’t seem to grasp that I shouldn’t being full price for both subscriptions, they kept talking about my DD date change .IMG_0474.png

IMG_0477.jpeg

4 REPLIES 4

cnowell2
Joining in

To clear things up.

Spoke on WhatsApp and team still to think I haven’t paid for my August service. Despite the fact my August 25th bill paid for my service all the way till the end of September.

My DD still came out on the 12th as usual despite my changing it. While I realise it’s probably has caused some confusion and I wish I hadn’t done it. - It still hasn’t solved the fact my Sky and TNT are being charged at full price and not at the discounted rate. Attached are prove of my bills and the fact the team still aren’t realising my offer isn’t being reflected for my September 15th bill coming out October 2nd. 

IMG_0490.jpeg

IMG_0475.jpeg

IMG_0485.png

Hey cnowell2, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear this , also a warm welcome to the community.

I have taken a look and I can see you've been in contact with the team since this post did they manage to get this resolved for you? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

cnowell2
Joining in

All resolved, thank you 👍

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the update cnowell2,

I'm glad the matter has been resolved for you now.

Don't hesitate to pop back up if you require any further assistance.

Take care,

Kain