cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Box :: Red button error

colinmh23
Joining in

Hi all

Does the red button not work on the Stream box? I subscribe to TNT and web says to press the red button to access channels 5-10. Throws up error message BT2/3/1

Any ideas?

Thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@colinmh23 wrote:

Also, I’ve subscribed to Sky Sports; will the red button work on that and why doesn’t it work on the TVGo App? 

Hi @colinmh23 

As per < this post >  " Red button is *not* available on Stream yet, but will be once the new Red button app is available from Sky. 

In HD too, unlike the current one.  Should be early 2024.  Until then 360 is your only option. "

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Bid1
Dialled in

That’s been fixed. See my post re match choice. When I select the game it doesn’t go to the match I want. Are you facing the same problem? Is there a fix? Thanks. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @colinmh23,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

When you get this error BT2/3/1 do you get any other message with it advising of the next steps or is it just the error code only?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

colinmh23
Joining in

Just an error code, with a ‘something’s not working’ or words to that effect. Also, I’ve subscribed to Sky Sports; will the red button work on that and why doesn’t it work on the TVGo App? 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@colinmh23 wrote:

Also, I’ve subscribed to Sky Sports; will the red button work on that and why doesn’t it work on the TVGo App? 

Hi @colinmh23 

As per < this post >  " Red button is *not* available on Stream yet, but will be once the new Red button app is available from Sky. 

In HD too, unlike the current one.  Should be early 2024.  Until then 360 is your only option. "

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali