cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports pack Cancellation

MatthewS83
Joining in

Hi guys, I took out the offer of Sky Sports channels for £18 a month. I decided to cancel this pack and shows I have 24 days left til it's cancelled, but I've been thinking I want to keep them now at the offer price, if I select 'i want to keep it' do you know if this would stay at offer or revert to full price for the channels please? Don't want to be paying like £40 or something for the sports that's all, hope someone can help, thanks. 

Matthew Sale 

16906235955742743579993796617395.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MatthewS83, thank you for your post.

We'd certainly expect that by clicking on "I want to keep it" you'll get the same offer, but we'd suggest contacting the customer service team for good measure.

The best number to call them on is 0345 454 1111 (Option one, then four, then one), or 150 from a Virgin Media landline or Virgin Mobile.

Regards,
Daniel

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MatthewS83, thank you for your post.

We'd certainly expect that by clicking on "I want to keep it" you'll get the same offer, but we'd suggest contacting the customer service team for good measure.

The best number to call them on is 0345 454 1111 (Option one, then four, then one), or 150 from a Virgin Media landline or Virgin Mobile.

Regards,
Daniel