cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports not activated

JakeGUK
Tuning in

Just connected up my Virgin Stream to find my sky sports package has not been activated. 

on the app, it says activation is pending. How long will this take? 

IMG_9915.png

13 REPLIES 13

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello JakeGUK, 

Welcome and thanks for posting. 

We apologise for the delay with the channel being available. 

New equipment can take up to 24 hours to full activate once installed. 

If you experience any issues following this time, please do reach out and we will be happy to help. 

Thanks, 

Nat

Still no channels 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Very sorry to hear that JakeGUK. 

I would like to take a look at this from our side so I am going to pop you over a private message to take a few more details. 

This will be available via the red bar at the top of the page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

JakeGUK
Tuning in

Having been told this would be resolved in 48 hours, still not working. 

it’s been over a week now without the product I purchase Stream for. Terrible service. 

Hi there @JakeGUK 

We are so sorry that you have faced this issue with your service and thank you for popping back to us. 

I can see you are in a PM already with one of our agents, please do pop back to them so they can keep looking into this with you. 

Hi @Ashleigh_C 

I haven’t had a reply from the Virgin team in my PM’s since Thursday. Just been told a mix of, “it will take 48 hours” and “someone is looking into it”. 
Right now I wouldn’t recommend this service or company to anyone that asks. It’s been terrible from the start. 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @JakeGUK 

Thanks for your response

If you drop my colleague a response via PM they'll be able to provide you with an update on this. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Travis, 

I have replied detailing exactly what I have already detailed in this thread. There is nothing new to reply to. Not sure what you expect me to do. 

Hi JakeGUK, thanks for the message. 

I will pick this up and send you a PM so that this can be looked into further

Kind regards, Chris.