cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SWAT season 2

MattB71
Joining in

I can’t seem to play Season 2 of SWAT yet I’m able to watch seasons 1,3,4,5 and 6? I’m able to watch on my phone but not through my stream box nor can I push it onto my stream box from my phone. HELP! 

5 REPLIES 5

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MattB71 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear of the issues watching SWAT season 2 via the Stream box. What happens when you try please? Any error messages?

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Assuming that Stream is accessing the same VoD platform as V6, then I concur that S2 is not currently available unless you have a Netflix account. Looks like S1-5 are available via NF, S1 & S3-6 are available via VoD

This doesn't appear to be a fault, but one of availability.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi MattB71, thanks for the message. 

This is under investigation and is the same on all platforms, 

Chris. 

I am having the same issue too, season 2 is unavailable both on the box but I can stream it on my phone. But I can’t then connect it to my box. Is there a update about season 2 since 3 weeks ago?

Hi @Samuel1875 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you're also having an issue when attempting to watch a TV series via your set top box.  I can only reiterate what my colleague Chris advised, sorry.  We're currently looking into the matter.

Regards

Lee_R