cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Virgin Media has been removed as your payment method for Netflix; Netflix started charging me

Haycockd
Joining in

I'm experiencing the same problem. I received an email at 01.05am from Netflix telling me that my netflix has been put on temporary hold due and that I am not longer paying using my virgin media Bill. I have contacted customer service several times and no one seems to know what to do. Can I please receive a new activation code

9 REPLIES 9

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Haycockd, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with the Netflix Payment being stopped. 

This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Haycockd, 

Just to give you an update, since I messaged you this has been picked up as a known issue and also been resolved. 

You should receive an email with instructions on how to reactivate Netflix. 

Reply back here if you have any further issues. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Please can you look into my account seen as though you are able to get the issue resolved 

Hi Vrobbo,

Thank you for reaching back out, did you receive an Email in regards to the Netflix issue and has this now been resolved?

Regards

Paul.

I have had no emails with any activations codes and I'm not on my 4th call to customer service and going round in circles. 

I have not had any emails with any re activation codes.

I have contacted customer service 4 times now starting on 29th April 2023. I'm getting no where at all

Joannabill15
Joining in

Did you get this sorted? Had this for the last week,  virgin media said they have noted it but still not fixed 

Hi @Joannabill15 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

Has anything changed since you posted? If not, we can send you a private message to look into this for you further.

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience. 

Regards,
Daniel

Spoke to virgin again and turns out that it was because my home phone had been disconnected. Not once did anyone say this would affect my Netflix subscription when I decided to have it disconnected. Spoke to a helpful person who has given me a new bundle. V annoying that I was robbed off twice before actually getting it sorted!