cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ‘Adding’ Sky Sports

frankoxley
Joining in

Hello - I’ve got this issue and it still says that the subscription is “adding” and I don’t understand why this is still the case? I need Sky Sports for the Ashes!

6 REPLIES 6

frankoxley
Joining in

Hello - I have the same issue - has this been fixed? 

frankoxley
Joining in

Completely agree - has your issue been resolved? Still says “Sky Sports” is adding…

frankoxley
Joining in

@David_Bn - can you advise us please? 

frankoxley
Joining in

Thank you - is there a way we can tag someone from Virgin Media to have a look at this? This is affecting lots of customers and there are multiple threads on this issue. 

This needs to be resolved urgently. 

frankoxley
Joining in

Hi David - I’ve commented on a few threads on this issue - can you assist me please?

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @frankoxley 

Thank you for your post to the community forums and welcome to the team it's great to have you here. 

We do ask that you refrain from repeatedly posting as this can cause confusion while our teams try to resolve this for you, if you are experiencing a technical issue we ask that you create a post detailing your fault so that we can look into with you directly. We have collected your comments into one thread now so that we can do this. 

I have taken a look and I can see that you have spoken to our teams recently in regards to this, has the issue now been resolved?