cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Virgin Steam Box unable to manage subscriptions

LukeC6843
Tuning in

Hi,

I have the same issue a lot of ppl on here seem to be experiencing. I’ve set up the new Virgin Stream Box and I’m ready to manage my subscriptions in order to add the sports channels ready for the Manchester Derby tomorrow. I’ve been waiting since before Xmas for this btw in order to have it for this match. 

When I attempt to upgrade/ add subscriptions on the TV it comes up with an error (TS2/1/2/ERR_400/302/400), which has a QR code to use the website. When I go on the website it shows Stream on my account but there is no option to Manage Stream as it says there should be. 

I just want to add BT Sport and Sky Sports like I did when I first ordered this from the website. Your agents cancelled this order to allegedly give me a better deal and assured me I’d get the stream box and be able to add these channels for the price I originallly seen of £10/m BT Sport and £17/m for Sky sports. 

Can somebody please sort this out before I completely cancel the whole virgin media account. 

9 REPLIES 9

ollie296
Tuning in

Prepare for the worst few weeks of your life. Everyone at virgin is totally clueless about this issue. 3 weeks I’ve been trying and have had technicians out, been referred to the 2nd line team twice who have no clue. The whole company is a joke and I will be cancelling all of my services as a result of this inept service.

excact same problem here.....half the staff haven't got a clue and whenever get through to 2nd line faults they hang up and again don't have a clue.

I've also had engineers out amd the just wanted to do the same again

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @LukeC6843,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you're experiencing some issues managing your subscriptions for your Stream box and service. However, I can see you've already made another thread about this issue where a colleague of mine has responded to you. We'll continue to assist you with this from there going forward.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @ollie296,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're experiencing some similar Stream related issues. I can see you've already raised a thread about this that we've responded to. Please reach back out to us there if you need further assistance on this matter.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @Rpd19779,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that you too are facing some problems with your Stream service, and that recent technician visits haven't helped. Would you mind expanding on the nature of the problem that you're facing, and what troubleshooting you've performed thus far in an effort to remedy things?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

Hi @Zach_R I had Stream installed mid August and am still receiving error code TS2/1/2/ERR_400/302/400. Advice from the call centre has been there's a problem with Virgin's systems, please leave 24-48 hours and call back. Sick of going round in circles and getting nowhere. Grateful for advice on how to get the service that I pay for fully up and running.

Thanks

Hi @V_mac21 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies you are having issues with error codes on your Stream box. Have you made any changes recently or any subscriptions that are not showing on your stream box?

All code issues can be found here 👉 Error Code

Sabrina

@sabrina_b I changed to Stream mid August and haven't been able to subscribe to anything through the app, TV or website. I gave the error code in my original post and on the website there are 'technical issues'. This seems to be quite a common problem and from reading other posts, reactivating the Stream box may solve the issue. I suggested this on a call and the agent refused and said everything was activated but there is an obvious issue. Surely, trying reactivating it wouldn't do any harm particularly as this has removed the error for others.

I am extremely frustrated at this and can wholly understand why people have left and gone to Sky.

Hi V_mac21,

Thanks for your reply and I'm so sorry to hear you didn't get the help you needed when calling in.

We'll be more than happy to look into this again for you in more depth. I've dropped you a PM so I can look into the account with you.

Beth