cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

michaelcork
Tuning in

Hi we have a package from VM that includes Netflix. We registered but two days later received an email from Netflix saying that they were unable to collect payment from VM & we’re cancelling our subscription. Over two weeks later and several calls to VM we still don’t have access and seem to get a different explanation/excuse every time I call. Is anyone else experiencing similar issues please?

24 REPLIES 24

I have the same problem. Can anyone help?

Hi @Maxi66 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problem you're having 😔

I can see my colleague has responded to your post on another thread. If you could please respond, that'd be much appreciated.

Regards,
Daniel

Hi Daniel 

I’m new to this community. I can’t find the response from your colleague. Are you able to forward it to me? 
Thank you

michaelcork
Tuning in

Hi, I did eventually get this sorted…

After months of frustration I wrote to [REMOVED] Head of Complaints & [REMOVED], COO. You can find their email addresses online quite easily. I explained the problems I had in my email, and within 24 hours I’d spoken with a member of their team. They were incredibly helpful, apologised profusely and most importantly resolved the problem! If like me you were going round the houses and getting nowhere I’d give this a try. Hope it helps. 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Hi Maxi66,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you are facing issues with Netflix, is Netflix part of your package, when you log into your Online Account do you get the option to activate?

Regards

Paul.