cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix account suspended

scientist66
Dialled in

Hello

Can someone please help as I’m currently being passed from pillar to post.

I’m 13 months into an 18 month ultimate package (including Netflix) and today the Netflix account has been suspended.  I have made numerous calls to both VM and one to Netflix (at VM’s insistence) and nobody seems understand why this should have happened seems to know how this an be fixed.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

duncangb
Joining in

same problem, long time on phone with netflix, end result, nothing to dowith them, call virgin. even longer call with virgin and eventually i think?? they understood the problem. Netflix works fine on TV, but on PC or mobile, payment details have changed, now showing my debit card instead of Virgin Media. Eventually, after being passed around, they say it is known and others have had the same problem, i am supposed to be getting a call back from IT, not holding my breath though. One consolation, the card number Netflix have is out of date so they cant take a payment

Hey scientist66 and duncangb,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your Netflix accounts, this was a known issue that was discovered on Friday and should have been resolved that day.

Are you still having any issues?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L