cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Suspended

Jenbirks
Joining in

Since the 6th of September, my Netflix has said it's been suspended and to contact Virgin to activate it again. So, this was a billing issue that got resolved on the same day that led to it being disconnected. I have Netflix as part of a bundle deal and pay extra for the premium service. Since the 6th, I have contacted Virgin every other day with a mixed response, but the majority are the same scripted reply: "We have emailed the Netflix team, and they will activate your Netflix in the next five days." each time, this never happens. I am getting frustrated and fed up with never getting anywhere with them. Please can anyone advise?

3 REPLIES 3

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Jenbirks,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

I'm sorry this issue has been ongoing and yet to get fully resolved, I know you have stated you spoke to the team recently and they advised 5 days to go about getting this resolved, can you confirm for me which day this was and if this 5 day period has expired?

Joe

1st occasion was 6/9/23, this went on weekly until last time was 28/09/23 still not fixed 

Thanks for coming back to us Jenbirks and I'm sorry that you haven't been able to access Netflix, this issue has been passed onto our IT support team for them to look further into this for you but this has now gone passed the period for the work to be carried out, I will get this escalated this afternoon to the support team to get them to resolve the issues and get in touch with you. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L