cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost stream box remote

Bethsam1
Joining in

I have lost my stream box remote. Is there anyway to locate it? I have also looked at how I can replace it but I cannot find how to I can only find replacements for the bigger tv boxes. 

6 REPLIES 6

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Bethsam1 

You can now order a new Stream remote online! Simply sign in to My Virgin Media to choose which TV box you have and a new remote will be delivered to you within 3-5 working days.

Try this page https://www.virginmedia.com/support/help/tv/streaming/journey/order-new-remote 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Bethsam1
Joining in

I have just tried and the response is we cannot offer you a replacement. 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @Bethsam1 

Sorry to see that response. You have two options then.

Call  150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other line, option 2 (Faults

When calling Faults ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and order the replacement remote for you.

Or wait a day or two and a member of the Forum Team should pick this up for you.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi @Bethsam1, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had with our team for your remote.
May I ask if you've been able to sort it out since then or still require assistance?
If you require help still, let us know and we'll intervene.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi I have been in unable to order online and unable to call as I have been working all week. 

Hi Bethsam1,

You can order this yourself here once you get time, it takes around 3 to 5 days to arrive.

Regards

Paul.