cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature suggestion - Discovery+ or Eurosport catchup

NorthantsPete
On our wavelength

You currently cant watch eurosport on virgin unless its live. IF you miss a race, you are stuck

You cant record, because stream doesnt have it so heres a request for:

1) Eurosport app

2) Discovery+ app so I can catchup eurosport in there

3) a usb hard drive so i can record shows i like to play later

Yes you can catch up eurosport within amazon prime but its a mess, titles arent correct, categories are a mess, and i would have to cancel the eurosport channel with Virgin, pay amazon,  so its  in your interest to find a solution as ill just use the app via another box which is frustrating when TNT sport works fine

1 REPLY 1

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@NorthantsPete wrote:

You currently cant watch eurosport on virgin unless its live. IF you miss a race, you are stuck

You cant record, because stream doesnt have it so heres a request for:

1) Eurosport app

The likelihood is that the Eurosport app will be phased out & content moved to Discovery+

2) Discovery+ app so I can catchup eurosport in there

This "pot" is still on the boil, as no contracts have been signed.

3) a usb hard drive so i can record shows i like to play later

Won't happen. Broadcasters don't want you making copies of "pay" content on any "removable" device. You can record broadcast TV because it is just that; broadcast. It comes under a separate agreement. Some broadcasters now allow cloud recording of content providing it remains in the TV providers domain, but these agreements are currently few & far between.

Yes you can catch up eurosport within amazon prime but its a mess, titles arent correct, categories are a mess, and i would have to cancel the eurosport channel with Virgin, pay amazon,  so its  in your interest to find a solution as ill just use the app via another box which is frustrating when TNT sport works fine

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks