cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eurosport - can i watch catch up?

NorthantsPete
On our wavelength

SO im currently with TNT sports including discovery+ and that includes eurosport

I watch it all through the discovery app  - which isnt suported on stream

SO i signed up to amazon prime eurosport so i could use stream but it says "this device has restrictions" and a lot of content is missing meaning it isnt a direct replacement

I have to come out of virgin stream and use an old roku to watch discovery+ app

IF i subscribe to eurosport via virgin, it only appears to be live tv... if i want to watch catchup (As there is no eurosport app either) how can i watch a race from say 3 weeks ago? will it allow me to go back?

Or is it not possible, and i should return my broadband and sttream for BT instead which does it all

4 REPLIES 4

NorthantsPete
On our wavelength

and can i watch eurosport on the go, ie. when at race track?

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The Eurosport app has always been a standalone app with its own subscription package. Subscribing to the broadcast channels does not give you access to the app content.

The BT Sport app, (as it was), was only available to BT Sport subscribers with a BT account for the channels. This was never offered to wholesale outlets like VM

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

NorthantsPete
On our wavelength

Ill cancel the 8 quid pm Virgin bolt on and get access via the discovery app

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

HI again Pete,

Eurosport 1HD and  Eurosport 2HD are part of the Essential Entertainment TV add on pack.

Just a gentle reminder that if you do cancel that pack then you will also lose the following channels :-

Sky Showcase HD, Sky Max HD, Sky Witness HD, Sky Comedy HD, Sky Crime HD, Sky Sci-fi HD, Sky Arts HD, Sky History, Comedy Central HD, MTV HD, Sky Replay, E! HD, Virgin TV Ultra HD, Discovery HD, National Geographic HD, Sky Documentaries HD, Sky Nature HD, Sky Sports News HD, Sky Sports Mix HD, Sky News HD

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali