cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dreadful service

Archergrace37
Joining in

I have been paying for broadband, telephone and tv since January. And have no equipment that works and only broadband. Virgin seems incapable of sending the right remote streaming box which would work for my flat. X4 months in and numerous phone calls - nothing is sorted! This is the worst service I have ever experienced. Please can virgin make a priority of calling me and sorting this out. 

4 REPLIES 4

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

More detail would be useful.

What ‘right remote streaming box’ are you referring to?

For new customers, Virgin Media has two TV options:

1. If you want to record, the TV 360 box;

2. If you just want to stream, no recording, the Virgin Stream box.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I have been sent incomplete equipment and for stream box and nothing has been sent to correct this though I have phoned and requested this several times and been on the phone for hours - it’s STILL not been replaced with all elements for the stream box to plug in and work 4 months on from signing with virgin. This is appalling service. 

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Indeed.

If you wait here, the Virgin Media staff who work here will establish what has happened and ensure you get your equipment.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Archergrace37, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue getting the correct bits and pieces to enable to you connect your Stream box. 

Taking a look at things this end, I can see since posting, you've spoken to the team about things. Can you confirm if they have been able to get things resolved for you? 

If not, can you let us know what exactly it is that you're missing and we can go from there. 

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs