cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection probelms to LG OLED TV

andyvm75
Joining in

Today I recived my Stream Box and conencts all fine to my smaller Samsung Frame TV, over wifi.

When I try to do the same thing on my LG OLED I have so mnay issues to try and get it to connect. I am often greeted with a screen saying NO INPUT even when I hold and reset the power button for 5 seconds and pair the remote, works for a bit then goes off. I did have it working briefly but the screen kept going black every few seconds.

It's driving me mad, and I think it's something to do with the LG Magic remote interferring? Please anyone here or from Virgin help with some step by step guides who's had simlar issues to get this resolved.

Failing that can I book a Virgin engineer to come and sort it for me?

4 REPLIES 4

andyvm75
Joining in

this is the TV, LG OLED55B9PLA 

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @andyvm75,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you're having some trouble with your Stream box connecting to your TV. To clarify, you're saying it connects and functions without issue with one TV but not the other?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Yes. Doesn’t provide a signal when connected to the LG tv. I keep getting a message on the LG saying so I want to connect to the Virgin box, I say yes but makes no difference. 

Hi @andyvm,

Thanks for confirming. If it's exclusive to one TV then it's likely related to the TV itself.

Have you had a chance to speak with the manufacturer of the TV yet to see what they suggest?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!