cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint about stream

lgofton1
Joining in

New to Vm has anyone else had issues adding Netflix to stream? It says pending and redirecting and then nothing happens.  I have spent over 45minutes on the phone to technical who did not have a clue what I was talking about, really unhappy with the fact I have paid for stream and can't get the service I need, I can see from threads other have had this issue can anyone let me know how I can resolve it without losing my mind completely 

3 REPLIES 3

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi lgofton1,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Many apologies for the Stream issues you're facing, can I ask are any other apps also experiencing this problem?

Also are any error codes popping up?

Let us know,

Kain

Nothing comes up, it just says redirecting you to Netflix, then pending. I’ve called technical who were no use at all, I’ve even logged a complaint which was closed down with no resolution. I’d love someone to take ownership and resolve the issue for me. 

Hi lgofton1, 

Thanks for coming back and expanding on things. 

Taking a look at the Stream box this end, our system is having trouble communicating with the box. Can you ensure it is turned on please? If it's not, please reboot it and post back here to let us know so we can run the required checks on the box. 

We can then go from there to help get this resolved for you. 

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs