cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Careful!

eb154
On our wavelength

Make sure you don’t accidentally unsubscribe from premium stream channels. I did and resubscribed within 12 hours only to lose discounts and get charged double. The woman I spoke to in virgin Newcastle said it never should have happened and she’d call me back when she’d fixed it. I actually believed her, but no call came. In 3 days, I will be an ex virgin customer.

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you have any promotional discounts linked to premium add-ons, then removing those can often cause your whole bundle to need re-contracting.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Donfor40
Superfast

I noticed after my temp removal of BT/TNT sports, they they re bill is it 3 moths in advance, which I hadn't noticed initially.\

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi eb154, 

Thanks for taking the time to post in the Community. We're sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience when trying to get your issue resolved which has resulted in you leaving Virgin Media. 

When you do make changes to your package, this can change the discounts and if the offer is no longer available, we wouldn't be able to re-add it I'm afraid so it's always worth paying close attention to any prompts when making changes. 

We wish you well with your new provider and hope to see you with us in the future. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs