cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t find rented movie on Stream Box

Stefka777
Joining in

Hiya, I’ve rented a movie last night but couldn’t finish it. I was going to resume watching it tonight but can’t find it anywhere and the only option I have is to buy the movie. I can’t find it anywhere on the stream box and when I created an account with vmstores it wasn’t in my library either. Please advise how to access rented movies and please restart the hire period so I get a chance to watch it. 

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Stefka777 

Rented movies are only available 48 hours.

According to virgin-tv-edit/  you need to go to Box Sets & Movies > STORE.

However, according to https://www.virginmediastore.com/pages/help-faq  you need to press Home on the Stream remote > Go to Apps > Virgin Media Store app > Sign in using the details you registered online

It may be best to contact the Virgin Media Store by phoning them on 0800 027 0801. They are open 9am to midnight Sunday to Thursday,  and 9am to 3am Friday and Saturday.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks Dave. I will call them. I tried watching the rented movie less than 24 hours after renting it. It was neither in the virgin media store app nor under movies and box sets. I will have to call and speak to them. Thanks again.