cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black screen

Bilko3012
Joining in

A black screen has suddenly started appearing when using on demand content. When selecting anything from home screen or fast forwarding or rewinding on demand content. It only shows for a few seconds but it is rather annoying. Any idea if this has anything to do with the recent update or is there anything I can do to fix this? 

4 REPLIES 4

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Bilko3012,

Thanks for using the forums to get this black screen issue looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you 🤗

As it's been a couple of days since you posted about this, can I ask if the issue is still ongoing please? 

If it is still apparent, could you please start by giving your box a reboot, checking if all the relevant cables are tightly connected please? 

Thanks,

Megan_L

Pricey1989
Joining in

Hi Megan,

I am seeing this issue, it is rather annoying. Any advice?

The issue is still ongoing. Have rebooted the box and checked al cables.  I've switched between wireless and wired connection and still no change 

Hi Bilko3012, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. We're sorry to hear this is still ongoing for you. 

We won't be able to fix this remotely so I would like to arrange for an engineer to come to take a look at this for you. 

I just need to confirm the address to ensure we are booking the visit on the correct account. I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. Just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. 😊

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs