cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT sports pack

vander18
On our wavelength

If I only want the pack for 1 month, do I need to cancel the same day as I add to meet the 30 days notice criteria before canceling.

3 REPLIES 3

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @vander18 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

If you're only wishing to have BT Sports for 30 days, then yes you need to give the 30 days' notice on the same date that you add them.  Please bear in mind, because of billing dates and advance billing, you would be charged pro-rata for any upgrades on the first bill after adding.  You'd then be credited back any original advance charges that were originally for after the date the channels are removed, on the first bill after that removal.

Regards

Lee_R

vander18
On our wavelength

Thanks Lee,

I added yesterday, and have been trying ever since to cancel and nobody seems to know what I'm talking about. I'm fed up and haven't even had my first bill yet. only what to see what sort of AFL coverage is like. 

Tony

I'm so sorry to hear that you have faced issues cancelling @vander18 

I'd be happy to take a closer look into this with you via a Private Message. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.