Menu
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: terrible upload speed

Hi mfacer,

Sorry to hear you're struggling with your connection speed at the moment. I can see a few have suggested the power levels are out of spec, and that definitely looks to be the case when I've done some tests on our end.

I'd like to book an engineer to come and get everything back to normal for you. I'll send you a PM (just click the purple envelope in the top right of the screen) so we can get some details and get an appointment scheduled.

Speak soon!

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi mfacer,

Thanks for getting back to me via PM.

I'm just confirming that I've been able to book a technician, I've sent the details via PM.

Please let us know how everything goes with the appointment, and if you need any help afterwards just feel free to post a reply so we can help out further.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Also area 20 with uplink issues (dropped packets) .. is it possible the fix would benefit all of us ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi mfacer,

I've done some digging off the back of our PMs.

Just to confirm the engineers believe there's an issue affecting the wider area. I've sent this over to our networks team as I haven't been able to find any details of the work being carried out. I'll let you know once I hear back.

Kev

0 Kudos